Tuesday, July 20, 2021

 Well it's been a minute or so since I last posted anything here.  

2019 was an amazing year!   In October I found myself in Israel and then in Rome, Italy.  Nearly fourteen days of adventure.  Quite a trip for a 70th birthday and I loved every minute of it!

I'll try to post some photographic highlights here soon.  

Since my 2009 foray into the world of cancer I thought I had come to an understanding of how short life is and how instantly changeable ... I didn't have a clue.

So, 2020 from March through December and the first half of 2021 has been an enlightening experience for me, my household, family, community, and really the entire world.  Some have grasped the uncertainty of life more quickly than others.  Some are still confused and angry and others have run and hidden themselves so completely that even they cannot find themselves.  I find that the older I get the more resilient I become.  Not from any inherent talent ... oh no ... more from a relinquishing of control of anything and everything.

So from the slight distance of a bit less than 18 months ... here's my poetic take on 2020 to the present.  Enjoy (I hope).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home